Dear Valued Guest,
We at Sri Sharavi Beach Villas & Spa are so pleased that you are ready to travel again. We look forward to welcoming you and wish to assure you that we introduced a range of safety protocols which reflect the advice of the World Health Organization (WHO) and our Sri Lankan government and tourism organizations. After a health and safety audit by KPMG we were certified as a Safe and Secure Hotel by the Sri Lankan Tourism Development Authority. The protocols implement ensure we comply with the new standards and demonstrate our commitment to our guests and staff so that everyone can be confident and feel protected throughout their stays. We promise that you will find ample open air space, privacy, luxury and comfort all ensuring enjoyment and relaxation.
On behalf of the Sri Sharavi Team, Marcy Vale General Manager
What to expect when you arrive at Sri Sharavi Beach Villas & Spa:
AT THE HOTEL’S RECEPTION
- Guests will be welcomed with a traditional, no-contact greeting on arrival
- A temperature check will take place
- Physical distancing is encouraged in all public spaces
- Guest luggage will be sanitised in the lobby and prior to room transfer
- The reception area seating is spaced for social distancing and the lobby desk has a transparent safety barrier
- Guests are encouraged to bring a sufficient supply of face masks
AT CHECK IN
- Guests are required to provide their medical and travel history upon arrival and sanitised pens are provided
- We encourage use of online fund transfers or credit/ debit cards at the time of booking to minimise the handling of cash
- Keys are disinfected prior to issuance
AT PUBLIC AREAS
- Spa services will be available to in-house guests only
- There will be some limitations to the offerings
- Guests will b required to sign a disclaimer in keeping with government and Ministry of Health regulations prior to obtaining spa services
- With the largest salt water pool at 45 metres, it is ideal for social distancing
- Pool towels will be distributed from a designated sanitised pool towel bag
- Pool towels and sunbeds will be sanitised after each use. The towels will be collected and placed in a designated towel bag to be sanitised and laundered.
- Sunbeds will be arranged on the pool deck with the safe physical distancing standard and will be disinfected each morning
- The outdoor beach side pool deck is ideal for open air safe exercise and our instructor incorporates breathing flows, designed to increase lung capacity, into the class. Yoga mats are sanitized before and after each use.
- Rooms are sanitised with disinfectant spray
- Appliances and accessories in the room are sanitised prior to check-in including door locks, AC vents, equipment and furniture
- Hand sanitizer is available in each room and in the villa’s public space
- Rooms will continue to be serviced daily, including evening turn down service, unless requested otherwise by you the guest. Housekeeping associates will use PPE and take necessary precautions for
- cleaning and servicing the rooms
AT OUR BEACH HUT RESTAURANT , VILLA DINING SPACES and ROOM SERVICE
- Hand sanitiser is available in all public space. Our villa butlers will use PPE and take necessary precautions. Menus will be disinfected after each use.
- Guest seating will be spaced for social distancing
- Room Service dining can be served directly into the room by our butler, or can be left at the room entrance for delivery and collection
- A menu can also be sent to a guest’s WhatsApp number and guests can order directly via this service.
- All Sri Sharavi bicycles will be disinfected prior to and after each use.
- Our guest transport ensures an airport to villa journey which is both seamless and safe as is similarly a journey from a previous destination or to an onward destination.
- Our van is re-sanitised with recommended chemicals prior to every arrival and our driver follows the required operational protocols. Our van’s complimentary wifi permits our guests to use their own mobile devices safely in the comfort of a sanitised and fully air conditioned vehicle
- Guests are requested to wear a face mask during transfers
The Sri Sharavi team members go through the following compulsory protocols when reporting for duty at each property:
- Disinfect footwear and personal belongings prior to entering the Property
- Go through a temperature check before entering the Property
- Wear a face mask when reporting for duty
- Sanitise hands constantly
- Wear gloves when carrying out specific types of work related to housekeeping, food and beverage, kitchen stewarding, engineering and laundry