Terms & Conditions
- Check-in time 1400 hrs and Check-out at 1100 hrs. Early check-in and late check-out is subject to availability.
- In order to secure a booking a payment of 50% deposit of the total amount needs to be made.
- In Peak and High Season the remainder 50% payment needs to be made 2 months ahead of the date of the booking.
- In Low and Mid Season the remainder 50% payment needs to be made 28 days before the date of the booking.
- After paying the 50% deposit, should you fail to pay the balance of 50% according to our above terms, we reserve the right to cancel the booking subject to our cancellation charges.
- Your deposit or payment will only be refunded, if we are able to re-let the villa. We will charge US$100 cancellation fee and any bank charges incurred by us in the refund.
- If you wish to change the date of your stay and have already paid a deposit or the full amount we will, at our discretion, try to accommodate you, subject to a US$100 administration fee. If this is not possible or the dates we offer are not acceptable the booking will be cancelled as per point 5 above.
- In the very unlikely event that we need to cancel your booking prior to the date of your arrival you will be entitled to a full refund of all monies paid.
- Payment Policy: Your payments are processed entirely on the Secure Payment Sites operated by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited (HSBC) for Master and Visa card payments. Your card details are not received or stored by Sri Sharavi Beach Villas and Spa in any form, and when you make a reservation online as part of the checkout process you are automatically taken to the HSBC Secure Payment facility for Master and Visa card payments.
Your credit card information will be securely transmitted to HSBC for transaction authorization using SSL 128-bit encryption. All payments are denominated in United State dollars (US$).
SSL, security internet protocol known as Secure Socket Layer, uses connection-oriented end-to-end encryption to provide data confidentiality service and data integrity service for application layer traffic between your web browser and the secured HSBC payment gateway servers. It provides data encryption, server and client authentication and message integrity between the client and the web server.